Sunday, March 7, 2010

March Number!

We got our monthly update last week and we are now number 7!  Honestly we were hoping for more movement but we are thankful for being that much closer to our referral!  Hebrews 6:15 says, "And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised."  I have this verse posted throughout our house and on my desk at work to remind me to be patient and wait on God's perfect timing, not my imperfect timing.  The nursery is painted and we are about to start all the sewing for the room.  Can't wait to post pictures when we finish! 
   We celebrated Cameron's 17th birthday this wknd.  It's so hard to believe he's 17!  Where does the time go???  This past year he got his license, this week he'll take his SAT's and also choose what classes he'll take next year, his senior year.  All reminders that he is almost grown up!  I don't have to worry about embarrassing him as I'm pretty sure he does not read my posts but Mike and I are so proud of the young man he is and is becoming!  We couldn't ask for more in a son.  I can't wait to bring our daughter home, I know Cameron will be an amazing big brother to her!!!
  That's all the news for now.  By the way the pic of our dogs when we were at 21 keeps following me around to every post...I'm trying to figure out how to have it stay at that specific post.  My incredible skills on the computer explain the lack of more posts and pictures!!!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment