Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Waitlist Number!!!

Today we got the much anticipated e-mail we had been hoping for!  Our new waitlist number!  I am full of joy as I write this and slightly frustrated that I cannot post it the way I'd like to.  I wanted to post a picture of the number but I can't seem to find a good resource for clipart that isn't some goofy cartoon.  I wanted a photo of the number like something you'd see on an old house or country road sign.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  Well, without further adieu........We are #33!  Yes, 33!  What a surprise!  We were expecting to be 36.  God is so good!  We moved up 7 spots in less than a month!  Okay, now I really need to get busy, I have a thousand things to do in the next few months but first, I'm going to find an old barn door with the number 33 on it! :)  Have a great week! Lori

1 comment:

  1. My gosh, things are REALLY moving along for you guys! You must be beyond excited!!! Sooo happy for you! Joanie

    ReplyDelete