Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thanks Mom!

I'm so excited!  This is my first post on my first blog!  I've gone from reading other peoples blogs for hours on end to having one of my own!  I'm feeling the pressure...all you pros out there do such a wonderful job of telling your stories, the good, the bad & the ugly.  Just everday life but you do it without being boring!  I have learned so much especially from the families who have gone before us in adopting children from Ethiopia.  Thank-you for the gift of sharing your experience!
   Love and thanks to my mom who gave me the title for our blog.  She knows the years it has taken us to get where we are and I can't help but think how perfect it is for us.  When I see it I'm reminded that we will have our daughter in God's perfect timing.  Thanks mom for coming thru for me again, you're the best!  I love you!
   By the way, I have learned the importance of posting pictures along with the posts but I'm new here and "Baby steps" people, I'll try to figure it out in the next few days!  Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I can't believe I'm the first post on your new blog!! I'm so excited about your journey to adopt your daughter. Congratulations and blessings.

    Kim Hull
    Texas

    ReplyDelete